What we do
We manufacture large volumes of concentrated blends of archaea microbes that are mixed with natural and beneficial ingredients. These microbes are designed to recycle and restore balance. Our products work well in a wide range of applications and diverse environmental conditions, from keeping home septic tanks in peak condition to conditioning soil to cleaning up oil and fuel in oilfields. We sell business to business, as well as directly to the consumer.
Our products contain not only bacteria, but also a versatile microbe group called Archaea. Archaea microbes are a diverse, versatile, and exist solely to recycle simple, complex and chlorinated hydrocarbons into natural compounds. The archaea are mixed with other natural ingredients into a custom blend - called The Oppenheimer Formula®. The Oppenheimer Formula® is our main product and all of our microbial products are derived from it.
- Highly concentrated (100 billion cells/gram)
- Organic and made from natural ingredients
- 5+ year shelf life
- Non- toxic dry, gray powder
- Activated by fresh non-chlorinated, brackish, or salt water
- Salt tolerant - up to 24%
- Temperature range 32F-120F
- pH tolerance 5.5-10.0
- NOT genetically engineered, NOT freeze-dried. NO GMO's, NO animal products.
- Hydrophobic - prefer the oil to water
- Our products love, love, love hydrocarbons, both biochemically & physically.
United States EPA - NCP Product Plan Schedule
The Oppenheimer Formula is listed on the United States EPA - NCP Product Schedule (Products Available for Use on Oil) Technical Bulletin Number B-36 Bioremediation Agent. The Oppenheimer Formula has been listed on this schedule since July 1991.This listing does NOT mean that EPA approves, recommends, licenses, certifies, or authorizes the use of The Oppenheimer Formula on an oil discharge. This listing means only that data have been submitted to EPA as required by subpart J of the National Contingency Plan, Section 300.915o work the following basic requirements must be met: